1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role was work experience and involved a week shadowing trainee solicitors.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt a lot from feedback on work I did for the trainees.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I loved this programme; the best I have ever done.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Very, they treat the WE members with the same respect as any employee - the best.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was well organize, I knew at the start of the week where I would be and when I would be there.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I needed; if I needed help, they would help, if not, then they would leave me to get on (which is how I like it).
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It cost me £0.00 to participate in this program.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, although because of my train home I didn't participate in any.
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it seems to be a brilliant place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
Go for it.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!