1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role was work experience and involved a week shadowing trainee solicitors.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt a lot from feedback on work I did for the trainees.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I loved this programme; the best I have ever done.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Very, they treat the WE members with the same respect as any employee - the best.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was well organize, I knew at the start of the week where I would be and when I would be there.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I needed; if I needed help, they would help, if not, then they would leave me to get on (which is how I like it).
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It cost me £0.00 to participate in this program.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, although because of my train home I didn't participate in any.
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Because it seems to be a brilliant place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Go for it.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!