1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm a higher apprentice, with the job title of software engineer, on a daily basis I do my training and partake in training courses. I also get ticket requests to set up peoples VM's
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learn a good amount of skills to list a few : Java SQL Agile
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is a very good environment to learn new things and gain knowledge about the area of the business that i want to extend my career into
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
There is always someone that is willing to help you improve and learn new things.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The Atos side of the programme is very good, they enjoy helping you and there is a lot of resources that you can use to further your learning.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They are fairly ordinary, they provide good training, but the teachers are a bit hit and miss, sometimes you get a good one and the next time they are terrible.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot, everything that i need or want to know i can receive, all I have to do is ask
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well indeed, if you do well the salary that you earn will increase fast.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
On the blue kiwi site there are many external activities that the employees, get involved with, for example i play in the football team
9. Would you recommend Atos to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos?
Just be yourself and have the drive to learn, don't be afraid to ask questions in the interview, you need to know about the job just as much as they need to know you.
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!