1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Application management - Support the file systems and end to end scanning to printing process. Occasional development work - C#, Unix, VB.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned more about development in Java, C#, VBA, VB6 and Unix shell scripting.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It varies on a day-to-day basis.
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
Somewhat, although 8 months in I still don't really know how to do much, so not very valuable. I feel ATOS values me but I don't feel of value to ATOS.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme stucture is very poor but not due to ATOS, QA, the training provider, are not well organised and make many mistakes.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Depends on the tutor.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel well supported by ATOS.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel I am very well paid for my current position and my age.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not as far as I know.
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good pay, good support.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Be confident at the interview.
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Atos
My job summed up Within the Rail Operations sector of Atos, I’m part of the Training Team, meaning my main responsibilities...