1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Testing, some automated testing using selenium
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, learnt selenium automated testing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Quite a bit before we finished our courswork.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meet them fine
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Atos
My job summed up Within the Rail Operations sector of Atos, I’m part of the Training Team, meaning my main responsibilities...