1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The first 12 weeks (QA training) wasn't very well organised. Once we went onto live work with Atos the days became more enjoyable and I now feel like I am gaining more within the company. I would, and have, recommended Atos apprenticeships to my friends and family.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my work and the team in which I am currently working.
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
Very. I have been told many times where I will be aimed towards in the future. This makes me feel like my career is in very good hands.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The first 12 weeks were all over the place, but that was QA's fault. Atos then took charge and things started to become more organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot. They are also very understanding of people's style of learning
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's above most apprenticeship schemes.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, the field I work in is global and there always seems to be new training and jobs being offered to me
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
All the reasons I have mentioned above.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Depending which scheme you go for, research.
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!