1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Writing reports on products for implementing Information security
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, English and IT skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love it, getting up is worth it
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
Very, dont feel like an apprentice, I feel like a proper employee
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot, very helpful stuff
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
More than the trainers
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
yes, I get paid a lot for what I do, I love it.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good salary, interesting and a long career path
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Just do it, itll be the best decision of your life.
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!