1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
server admin mainly
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yeah - java training provided by QA was useful.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it's alright but has no structure. could be better.
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
not very - but that's standard with multinationals.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
they were aslright in the end
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
all support was there when required
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Atos to a friend?
money is good
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos?
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!