Business Specalist at HSBC

Dudley

9.2/10

I am a business specalist who assists local businesses turning over up to half a million.

Yes i have learnt many skills and have been on many learning courses. E.G AML sanctions, communication skills and my lending course.

I really enjoy this programme and think it is such a great way to get a head start in to your career.

4. How valued do you feel by HSBC?

I feel very valued at HSBC. My manager always gives me feedback on things I have achieved. In the last two months I have also won living the values and the shining award.

I think this is a very structured programme, and I always know what i need to do in what time scale.

My assessor comes down every month. We go through my speaking units and anything I am struggling with, and help me prepare for my Exam.

This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions My Manager is a fantastic Manager, she has helped me and guided me through everything to make me feel content in my job role. In or 1:1's This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions she helps me identify things i need to work on and put in place things to help me do this.

My salary package is working fine towards my travelling and living costs.

There are many opputunities outside work. I go to networking events every fortnight and meet up with working proffesionals.

9a. Would you recommend HSBC to a friend? *

HSBC is a great bank, I love working here and feel very valued. HSBC really look after all there employees and customers.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HSBC? *