1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a business specalist who assists local businesses turning over up to half a million.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have learnt many skills and have been on many learning courses. E.G AML sanctions, communication skills and my lending course.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy this programme and think it is such a great way to get a head start in to your career.
4. How valued do you feel by HSBC?
I feel very valued at HSBC. My manager always gives me feedback on things I have achieved. In the last two months I have also won living the values and the shining award.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I think this is a very structured programme, and I always know what i need to do in what time scale.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My assessor comes down every month. We go through my speaking units and anything I am struggling with, and help me prepare for my Exam.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] My Manager is a fantastic Manager, she has helped me and guided me through everything to make me feel content in my job role. In or 1:1's [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] she helps me identify things i need to work on and put in place things to help me do this.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary package is working fine towards my travelling and living costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many opputunities outside work. I go to networking events every fortnight and meet up with working proffesionals.
9. Would you recommend HSBC to a friend?
HSBC is a great bank, I love working here and feel very valued. HSBC really look after all there employees and customers.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HSBC?
More from HSBCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!