1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
E&I apprentice on the Gas Distribution Network
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I feel valued by the company because they are spending alot of money on me so I can get my qualifications.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We are given a yearly programme which tells us what we are doing but it changes when different training courses are put on.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The trainers are always helpful and always provide support to people who need it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager is very helpful, any questions that we have he will answer and anything that we need help with he will take the time to go through things with us.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good salary in comparison with other apprenticeships.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Haven't seen an apprenticeship better.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!