1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I help with the P-Way gang maintaining the railway
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many new and developed existing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Training is very good, structure is not great
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not very much
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very low pay although better in years 2 and 3
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Have enjoyed it and a good job is available at the end
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Get essays done asap
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!