1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i work with a overhead line team working on the railway. i assist with the repair of ther overhead line equipment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have developed many new skills such as learning to work with other and learning to work with new equipment and tools.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i have enjoyed it very much and think it is a excellent programe.
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
i feel very vauled and very important in the system at network rail.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is organised ok. there are a few unorganised parts in the second year due to people not communicating well but overall it is ok.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i receive as much support as i need from network rail.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i receive plenty of support from network rail.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my wages could increase but for a man of 19 i am receiving good enough money.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
outisde of the work there are a few responisbilties such a preparing for night shifts. making sure you have enough sleep in the day before the shift.
9. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend?
i would recommend this because it is a good job for life and can be alot of fun.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail?
its a great job
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!