- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
I am a finance apprentice in a Trust for schools. I prepare financial accounts and process financial documents. I help towards the preparation of budgets, audits and management accounts
Yes I have learnt a whole new skill in finance
Everything to do with Inspire ATA was all online but communication was very effective and and it suited my needs
I received support throughout my whole experience, they were always in contact with telling me about everything going on. They were always congratulating on everything that was going on
Fanija my tutor at LMP Education was excellent in helping me gain my AAT level, it was clear that Fanija worked around the clock for her students and cares about their success
It has helped me be able to do my job to the required standard with the skills and knowledge that I have learnt. To be able to use my problem solving skills and be an asset to the team.
There has been a few online social events for example, quiz nights.
Their communication is excellent and they are a very caring company
The recruitment process is quick so make sure you are definitely prepared to go through it when applying
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)