customer telerelations at Santander

liverpool

Connect with Santander

8.4/10

i am on an btec with santander for customer service, i meet up with the lady who deals with our btec once a month to complete work and see how i am getting on. i do my job on the phone like my normal full time colleagues.

i have learnt how to deal with customers over the phone as i have always been face to face delivering customer service, choice of words is the hardest part and can turn any call around.

i do enjoy it, it helps me understand about the business needs aswell as the job i need to be doing.

4. How valued do you feel by Santander?

very, they pay me overtime, bank holiday pay, i get holiday pay & bonus incentives & regular pay rises, couldnt ask for anything more!

with karen she is always on the ball and lets us know she is always there for us, which we all appreciate.

a lot, she always lets us know she is there, for example if we don't know the answer to a question, she wont simply give it to you, she will help you look for the answer which benefits us.

I am always given time off the phone when needed to complete my work (as long as service levels arent ridiculously high) and same as before, if i dont understand any questions they will help me find the answer.

i cant complain at all, for the job i do the wage is good.

customer service is involved in every job so the nvq i am earning will help wherever i go.

9a. Would you recommend Santander to a friend? *

fair pay, good incentives & flexibilty.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander? *

just go for it, the company are always willing to help each individual achieve all that they are capable of so go for it.