1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i am on an btec with santander for customer service, i meet up with the lady who deals with our btec once a month to complete work and see how i am getting on. i do my job on the phone like my normal full time colleagues.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt how to deal with customers over the phone as i have always been face to face delivering customer service, choice of words is the hardest part and can turn any call around.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i do enjoy it, it helps me understand about the business needs aswell as the job i need to be doing.
4. How valued do you feel by Santander?
very, they pay me overtime, bank holiday pay, i get holiday pay & bonus incentives & regular pay rises, couldnt ask for anything more!
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
with karen she is always on the ball and lets us know she is always there for us, which we all appreciate.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a lot, she always lets us know she is there, for example if we don't know the answer to a question, she wont simply give it to you, she will help you look for the answer which benefits us.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am always given time off the phone when needed to complete my work (as long as service levels arent ridiculously high) and same as before, if i dont understand any questions they will help me find the answer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i cant complain at all, for the job i do the wage is good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
customer service is involved in every job so the nvq i am earning will help wherever i go.
9a. Would you recommend Santander to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
fair pay, good incentives & flexibilty.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander? *
just go for it, the company are always willing to help each individual achieve all that they are capable of so go for it.
More from SantanderMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!