- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
Within my role as a Learning Mentor; I provide advice to support my learners overcome any barriers or obstacles they may face preventing them from learning. I help to support their plan in which they create to support themselves with realistic targets & goals which helps to achieve the best outcome.
I have been able to achieve a level 2 safeguarding qualification & also been able to gain access to a level 2 ICT course.
I enjoy working with learners- both adults & children as it’s such a rewarding feeling once they have achieved what they have set.
At the moment, I feel that my programme has been supported but in the beginning could have been managed better & looked into further as an employer’s perspective as well as professionals within work placements preventing an extension that I have been provided.
I received a lot of support from my tutors in both apprenticeship I have been a part of at Inspire- [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] are great tutors/mentors & have patiences of a saint! I also have check ins with apprentice managers when things are not going accordingly.
There were questions in regards to tutors & course expectations; however now that I have a tutor who knows how to deliver & is also permanent- all is going well. I believe that 1 day, every 2 weeks in order to have class room based learning- is an essential part of progress.
It helps me support my fellow colleagues & learners- however I am based in a Primary School- so majority of my learners are children. So it’s had to stay focused & motivated to do 2 different roles.
At work we have INSET training which provided extra support within the field I work in. They have also sent me on DSL training & looking to further upskill me within the safeguarding role.
I believe that overall, the qualification aspect is brilliant especially if you are a visual learners & university isn’t your route.
Be honest & open if you feel that things are not going accordingly. Everyone is not perfect- there is room for improvement everywhere & Inspire ATA are happy to take this on!
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare