- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
My job usually entails supporting children from ages 3-9 in learning maths, english, IT and RE. I also support children when it comes to social situations and encourage positive mindsets, as well as supporting teachers deliver their lessons and contributing when needed.
The skills that i have developed consist of my confidence, decision making, communication and creativity. I’ve learnt new teamwork skills and conflict resolution skills too.
The role on my programme is satisfying and extremely fulfilling. The programme has pushed my capability and I am thoroughly impressed with the opportunities and the support given by the programme
My programme is extremely well structured and the support is incredible, the communication is impeccable and i feel accommodated to.
i receive an impeccable amount of support and accommodated to incredibly. Meetings are to suit me and are organised around me and as frequent as needed and I am able to contact tutors and employers for support whenever needed with instant responses.
The support is incredible and they accommodate to my needs and have helped me and encouraged me with my work and i constantly feel advocated for.
The qualification helps me perform better as I feel more equipped to my role and I understand and feel more confident the more I learn
The support given by Inspire ATA has been incredible and the amount of qualifications and courses they offer are varied
Don’t worry about messaging your tutor or the company too often or ringing or emailing because their support is incredible and they want to help and support you as often and as much as they can
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare