Rating

9.6/10
  • 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
  • Working as an LSA within a SEN school. My job role is quite flexible and I have a range of responsibilities. I support pupils on a regular basis, support with the delivering of lessons, and support the class teacher with any other needs.

• 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
  • I have developed a great amount of skills since being employed within the education sector. I have further developed my communication skills, my organizational skills, and also further strengthened my interaction with young people in a way that supports them best.

• 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
  • It provides an excellent introduction to the educational sector and provides a large room for development. I enjoy the programme very much due to this.

• 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
  • On a monthly basis I am in contact with a tutor, and have formed an excellent support network with the tutor and the employer.

• 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
  • Since joining I have been able to receive a significant amount of support, the employer ensures that my well-being and my needs are always managed effectively.

• 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
  • The training provider is in frequent contact to make sure that I am on top of everything. Additionally, the training provider provides excellent feedback on how to ensure I meet the criteria to pass.

• 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
  • The qualification provides an excellent introduction to working within the educational sector.

• 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
  • 7/10

• 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?

• 9b. Why?
  • Excellent support network.

• 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
  • Be open and honest with what you need help with.

Details