- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
Working as an LSA within a SEN school. My job role is quite flexible and I have a range of responsibilities. I support pupils on a regular basis, support with the delivering of lessons, and support the class teacher with any other needs.
I have developed a great amount of skills since being employed within the education sector. I have further developed my communication skills, my organizational skills, and also further strengthened my interaction with young people in a way that supports them best.
It provides an excellent introduction to the educational sector and provides a large room for development. I enjoy the programme very much due to this.
On a monthly basis I am in contact with a tutor, and have formed an excellent support network with the tutor and the employer.
Since joining I have been able to receive a significant amount of support, the employer ensures that my well-being and my needs are always managed effectively.
The training provider is in frequent contact to make sure that I am on top of everything. Additionally, the training provider provides excellent feedback on how to ensure I meet the criteria to pass.
The qualification provides an excellent introduction to working within the educational sector.
Excellent support network.
Be open and honest with what you need help with.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare