- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
I oversea social media channels as well as overseeing updates to the webpages.
I have learnt how to use the programming software Magento which is a very good skill to have.
I do not have a fault about it, everything I do on a daily basis I enjoy.
I always know what I am doing and when I need it done by, whenever I have anything to talk about it is always dealt with super fast.
They are always on hand to call if and when I need them.
I have a monthly call to catch up on my portfolio notes and exams.
I already had knowledge of the material learnt, but I do use it everyday. I was aware when I needed to get my exams down by.
I do not participate in any
They are very responsive and have provided me with my ideal apprenticeship.
Do not be afraid to do things wrong as they are very understanding.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Business & Administration