Rating

8.8/10
  • 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
  • Teaching assistant to SEND children. I assist the teacher with various things. Support the children with their daily learning and individual educational needs.

• 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
  • SEND strategies, patience, organisational, management and continued mathematics

• 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
  • I enjoy learning new things, connecting with new people and being apart of a team.

• 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
  • In the beginning there are various things to sign and enrol in to. This can feel a little overwhelming but after the initial start things settle down and things are well planned. It suits my individual needs.

• 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
  • I am able to call anytime with any queries and all staff are helpful and friendly.

• 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
  • I recieve various support to help with things i am not too confident with and i am receiving support towards my maths qualification

• 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
  • Enhances my knowledge and skills to better support the children i am working with and also my own children at home.

• 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
  • There are courses on phonics, safeguarding and bitesize.

• 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?

• 9b. Why?
  • Great opportunity to help you move forward in life.

• 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
  • Be aware of all the things you need to do initially so you aren’t overwhelmed.

Details