- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
Teaching assistant to SEND children. I assist the teacher with various things. Support the children with their daily learning and individual educational needs.
SEND strategies, patience, organisational, management and continued mathematics
I enjoy learning new things, connecting with new people and being apart of a team.
In the beginning there are various things to sign and enrol in to. This can feel a little overwhelming but after the initial start things settle down and things are well planned. It suits my individual needs.
I am able to call anytime with any queries and all staff are helpful and friendly.
I recieve various support to help with things i am not too confident with and i am receiving support towards my maths qualification
Enhances my knowledge and skills to better support the children i am working with and also my own children at home.
There are courses on phonics, safeguarding and bitesize.
Great opportunity to help you move forward in life.
Be aware of all the things you need to do initially so you aren’t overwhelmed.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare