- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
Trainee Teaching Assistant helping the teacher prepare and deliver lessons, support pupils in their learning and looking after the interests of all pupils within the school.
I have completed a lot of research during my apprenticeship which I have found very interesting, I have attended training and webinar and completed first aid training too.
I am really enjoying learning on the job and having the opportunity to research and fulfil assessments on my own way.
It took me a few weeks to get the hang of it, and learn the system and the way we record information but now I find it really easy and my tutor is a great support.
My employer is fantastic, the lady who is my contact is always available when I need her.
I have lots of support from everyone at work including the teacher I am assigned to and the admin and SLT team. I have been provided with lots of additional training to support me and it is totally flexible which is perfect.
I am learning something new everyday and really enjoying what I have covered so far. The safety of children is of the upmost importance so I like to cover as much safeguarding training as possible.
Not at the moment but we will be having a summer fete etc coming up in warmer months which I would like to get involved in and I will be helping plan a class school trip.
I like the flexible approach to learning and the balance I can have Pershing a qualification and career while also still having time to be a mum. I have a great work, life and learning balance.
There was quite a lot of paperwork at first which seemed daunting, call on your contact if you need assistance with anything. Be patient as it also took a few weeks to hear from my tutor.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare