1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a customer service advisor and i deal with solving customer queries on a daily basis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt a variety of new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed the programme
4. How valued do you feel by Santander?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it was very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a alot of support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot of help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Its enough to meet my current costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are numerous opportunities
9. Would you recommend Santander to a friend?
Because its a enterprising and great company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander?
Make sure your willing to listen and give your best in your role