1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer service advisor, servicing customer calls and queries
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
gained many customer service skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Santander?
very much so
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
good but could be better
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
support from training provider is excellent, been advised we can call anytime we need help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
support from employer is good but could be better, not always given time to complate assignments when service level of calls in the call centre is high.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very well, salary is brilliant and company offer many benefits.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Santander offer oppurtunities outside of work to progress including community days.
9. Would you recommend Santander to a friend?
great company to work for with regards to progression and employee benifits.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander?
to make sure they get ample time to study their nvq when they are an apprentice.