1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Fleet Administrator Produce Daily Sales Repors, create customer agreement, book travel and accomodation for team members, order stationery, raise and release PR'S and assist with any other administration tasks for the team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained a level 2 qualification in Business Administration and i am now working towards level 3. I have gained key skills in ICT.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The work given to you is very exciting and interesting and not boring tasks like 'coffee run'. You are seen as an actual employee and have real responsibilities. The team and company are all very nice and always there for you when you have an issue. It is deffinitley more than what i expected and the job has brilliant perks! I do enjoy my job and i am now ready to try out more tasks!
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I am seen as an actual employee and not just as a trainee. I get given task to complete by myself and other important responsibilites.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
When in need of help with assigments my assesor is always available to call or email. He will also get back to me quickly with help. He is always willing to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is very good considering we are apprentices one of the highest i have seen. At the moment I have very little costs as i do not have a car and i am still living at home therefor the salary i get is great and have a lot to use during a month!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many social event set up for all employees to attend.
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?