- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
I am currently working on tills and serving the public as well as being in training to be a Supervisor
I have learnt many skills such as customer service and working with the public.
I am currently enjoying the programme a lot.
It is very well organised in terms of training both online and in store.
I am receiving a fair amount of support from my employer.
I am receiving a lot of support from my training provider.
It helps me with my training and learning new customer service skills.
Because it is a good company to train with.
Be prepared to learn lots of new skills
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
FMCG & Retail