1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I analyse old projects in order to design and update systems in new projects, I also work as a project co-ordinator.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. Teamwork, individual responsibility and work rate have greatly improved.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
All areas of the apprenticeship, so far, have met and exceeded my expectations.
4. How valued do you feel by HSBC?
Moderately valued currently, due to my limited input and short time here, however I feel this is and will continue to improve as time goes on.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Most aspects of it are great, however occasionally the time and organisation of the learning/ training and role work are not done perfectly and could be improved.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Enough but could be more
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
enough but could be more
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes many social and sporting opportunities
9. Would you recommend HSBC to a friend?
All of the above, my experience has been great so far and expect it to continue so.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HSBC?
Work hard, stay determined and ask as many questions as you can. There's a lot to learn when you join.