- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
working with children, do one to one support in phonics, maths and guarded reading, do a small group session with children to help them with their fine motor skills, set classrooms up for the children's learning that day, help sort resources out, support SEND children at lunchtime and break.
I have gained more confidence in my role, also a lot of patience, as I work with SEND children and behaviour children, also good communication skills with the children in my setting.
I can reach out to my employer if I ever need them, they have always helped me the best way they can and always been there if I've needed help or advice.
I speak with my training provider once a month and we speak about what we can do best to help me with my qualifications.
It's helping me a lot because I'm learning things I wouldn't necessary find or see in my day to day role.
Inspire are an amazing company, they have helped and supported me when I didn't feel I could do it, they have always responded to me straight away with any concerns I may of had. They always have a positive attitude and keep your spirits high.
Don't be afraid to contact them with any concerns you may have, they are there to help you with anything.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare