- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
I am an apprenticeship Teaching Assistant so I support the class teacher in teaching the children and I do interventions with small groups of children each day.
Yes, I have gained new and developed existing phonics skills. I have grown in confidence in helping children.
I really enjoy the program I have learned a lot and continually developing my skills and knowledge.
Very structured and responsive to any inquiries I may have. They're also very supportive.
A lot :)
The training providers are very supportive and are always available to answer any questions and go above and beyond to help
A lot :) I have grown in confidence and my knowledge has really developed which has enabled me to become more confident
Yes there has been some social events I couldn’t have attended
I feel they have given me the opportunity to achieve something I never thought I could as a single parent.
Embrace it and enjoy it :)
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare