- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Travis Perkins Plc to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Travis Perkins Plc?
I AM AN ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER FOR CITY PLUMBING SUPPLIES. I DEAL WITH OUR CUSTOMER BASE VIA TRADE COUNTER (FACE TO FACE), TELEPHONE AND EMAIL PROVIDING QUOTES AND PRODUCTS FOR THEIR JOBS. I ALSO HELP MANAGE AND RUN OUR BRANCH TEAM AND MAKE KEY DECISIONS ON A DAILY BASIS.
I HAVE DEVELOPED MY EXISTING SKILL SET AND TAILORED THESE INTO MY CURRENT JOB ROLE FROM PREVIOUS JOB ROLES I HAVE DONE BEFORE.
THE PROGRAMME WAS MADE ENJOYABLE BY [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] WHO HAS CONDUCTED THE TRAINING COURSE FOR OUR TRAINING GROUP.
THE PROGRAMME WAS STRUCTURED AND RELATIVELY EASY TO FOLLOW. ANY DIFFICULTIES WE WERE GUIDED BY [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] REALLY WELL THROUGHOUT THE COURSE FROM START TO COMPLETION.
I HAVE RECEIVED THE CORRECT SUPPORT I NEEDED FROM MY EMPLOYER TO COMPLETE THE TRAINING COURSE IN HAND AND ACHIEVE MY QUALIFICATION.
I HAVE RECEIVED SUFFICIENT SUPPORT FROM MY EMPLOYER.
IT HAS HELPED ME TO TAILOR EXISTING SKILLS INTO MY CURRENT JOB ROLE AND BECOME MORE RELAXED IN MY JOB ROLE. THIS HAS ENABLED ME TO LEARN FASTER AND PERFORM TO A HIGHER LEVEL WITHIN MY JOB ROLE.
NOT PARTICULARLY, HOWEVER AS A TEAM WE WILL DO MORE SOCIAL EVENTS WHEN COVID19 CLEARS UP PROPERLY.
I WOULD RECOMMEND CITY PLUMBING SUPPLIES TO A FRIEND.
SHOWCASE YOURSELF, YOUR PERSONALITY AND SKILL SET.
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
Sales, Marketing & Procurement