- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Travis Perkins Plc to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Travis Perkins Plc?
I run a store of 10 staff, serving around 220 customers a day both online and in person- manage stock, training of staff, merchandising, site security etc
Developed existing people skills, recruitment skills, financial knowledge
Somewhat, hardest part is managing time but support from tutors is excellent
Very well organised but structure can feel a bit messy at times
Not much in terms of hours given to complete it on the job, just support in terms of people to talk to is great
I haven’t had any yet as I’m still In the first stage
It gives me a lot more information to use in my day to day role of managing a store
It’s a good stable job that isn’t going anywhere , you can leave work at work which you can’t say for a lot of jobs now, their is a good amount of support from other managers which helps a lot
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
FMCG & Retail