- 1. Please give an overview of what your work experience involved:
- 2. What training and skills development did you learn from your work experience?
- 3. To what extent did you enjoy your work experience?
- 4. How well organised was your work experience?
- 5. How much did you learn about the company culture and what it would be like to work there?
- 6. How much did your work experience help you in deciding on your future career path?
- 7. Were you paid or reimbursed for this experience?
- 8. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees?
- 9a. Would you recommend BDO to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO?
The work experience mainly involved live sessions focusing on the different areas that BDO provide from accounting to tax to advisory.
I developed an understanding of the professional services sector and how they interlink. I also learnt effective communicate skills when speaking with employees at BDO
I enjoyed the experience a lot as it provided me with a wide array of skills and information
The organisation was very well and it fit my schedule.
I learnt a lot about BDO and I was intrigued my their commitment to diversity
It lead me to consider the professional services sector.
They are a top professional services firm.