1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
support the sites with any H&S related issues, including proving daily reports, completing inspections, coaching the leadership team
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i was new to this role with no previous experience, between penshaw view and my manager, i have learnt a lot
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i love learning new things and improving my knowledge
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
extremely well structured and extremely helpful with my disabititlies
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
alot from my manager, currently waiting on my Occ Health appointment to receive more support with my day to day role
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
alot of support including they have created how to guides for me and flash cards to help me read things easier
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
without the support from penshaw view and the materials they have provided me, i would be struggling in my role
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
i have been asked to speak on an international panel for Pride at Disabitlites
9a. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
they want to help you in any way they can, then care about their associates, your not just a number to them
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?
make sure you read through the leadership principles they provide you and be human! talk to your interview like you have known them for years, their still a person like you and I