1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Im a hazardous waste coordinator. I have to take care of hazardous waste inventory in my workplace, I have to provide trainings.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have learn a lot, my knowledge is better now.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's really organized.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Always. If I need support I just simply contact my assessor. he always have time for me.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Always when I need.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Yes. I can develop myself.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
Good workplace, good money, a lot of friendly peoples, opportunity to grow.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?
Be yourself :)