1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Mechanical engineering apprentice and I spend the majority of my time on machining different types of components
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by DSTL?
I feel very valued, in the past I have been approached by members of management and asked if I would personally take on a job for them
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend DSTL to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Working here is an interesting experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to DSTL? *
More from DSTLMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!