1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my overall role is enjoyable, and i am working on vehicles in the show bay making sure they meet company specifications
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy it alot
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is really well organised and structured
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
we receive lots of help
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
it is a very enjoyable experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
concentrate and work hard