1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The experience I have gained has been incredible, my role is to create apprenticeship positions with our clients through our ATA programme and to then work with my team to find the most suitable people to become apprentices and maximise the opportunities with our support.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have been able to develop key skills as well as learning new skills that I did not have before around planning and strategy to allow me to best lead my team.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy my programme and find my learning relevant to my role which keeps my engaged the entire time.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Extremely well, my tutor and I have mapped a pathway that allows me to view and complete my learning in way that suits my role.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My line manager has engaged with my training provider to gain insight on the best areas of support for me and has implemented ample amounts of support.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My tutor has been fantastic, always available for me whenever I need support over the phone, email and virtual meetings.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
This is the perfect qualification for me as my role has introduced the new responsibility of leading a team. All of my learning has been relevant.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
My employer is a very social bunch and I am involved in it all. From grouped outings at escape rooms to virtual quiz's and get together events just to name a few.
9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
Since being at Inspire ATA, I have been able to develop my skills, challenge myself and I have been presented with opportunities for continued growth. The team have always been friendly and supportive creating a great working environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
Get your personality across, demonstrate your enthusiasm to the role and adapt any experience you have to match the job you are applying for.