Agile Delivery Lead / Scrum Master at Lloyds Banking Group

Chester
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
May 2021

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.4/10

Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum Master.

Agile delivery of software fixes / upgrades. Remediation of incidents and events.

Agile principles and practices. Scrum Kanban Jira / Confluence PSMI and PSMII courses

Really enjoyed the Digital and Technology Solutions - Cyber Security Degree. Enhanced my technical knowledge to support me in my role.

Very well organised and structured. Covered a broad curriculum.

My supporting manager was invested in enabling me to achieve this qualification to progress in my career.

There was always support available to complete assignments and explore broader learnings.

100% - The content of the degree has enabled me to develop hugely within my role delivering technical change.

Normally yes but Covid has changed that to on-line over the last year. If on-site, there is a gym with a sports track and field, sports teams, social and professional networking events.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?

The development opportunities offered to grow in role.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?

It is a great company offering a wealth of opportunities.