1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum Master.
Agile delivery of software fixes / upgrades. Remediation of incidents and events.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Agile principles and practices. Scrum Kanban Jira / Confluence PSMI and PSMII courses
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Really enjoyed the Digital and Technology Solutions - Cyber Security Degree. Enhanced my technical knowledge to support me in my role.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised and structured. Covered a broad curriculum.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My supporting manager was invested in enabling me to achieve this qualification to progress in my career.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
There was always support available to complete assignments and explore broader learnings.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
100% - The content of the degree has enabled me to develop hugely within my role delivering technical change.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Normally yes but Covid has changed that to on-line over the last year. If on-site, there is a gym with a sports track and field, sports teams, social and professional networking events.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
The development opportunities offered to grow in role.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
It is a great company offering a wealth of opportunities.