CEO Office Manager at Thames Water

Swindon, Wiltshire
May 2021

Connect with Thames Water

7.6/10

I run the CEO Complaints Office, and my team deal with all incoming Executive and Ombudsman complaints. They case manage to resolution.

I have learnt and developed Continuous Improvement skills, looking at driving efficiencies in our business.

The programme is very enjoyable, and is very informative. Our trainer is very engaging, and the course material is very interesting.

The programme material is very well structures, broken down into each key are of study. There is a good mix between virtual classroom learning, and activity based practical application.

My employer is supportive, but it can be challenging to get the time to focus on the apprenticeship which is required.

Capella are great at providing lots of support, and are always happy to help if we have additional questions. We also have regular coaching sessions.

This qualification will give me additional skills to drive improvements in efficiencies in our processes, and to drive a culture of continuous improvement.

There are lots of extra-curricular activities at Thames Water, which anyone can choose to be involved in.

9a. Would you recommend Thames Water to a friend?

It's a good place to work, with supportive people. There are lots of progression opportunities.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thames Water?

Be yourself, and understand why you want to work for Thames specifically. We have such a key, but sometimes under appreciated, role in society and it's important that you understand how you could contribute towards our purpose.