1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Collating information from Mace PM’s and adding them to a progress and commercial tracker. Provide project updates for weekly meetings with Citi. Support the refurbishment of a 1,300sm Amsterdam Office – Schiphol Office Towers C&D, linked with a Circulation Bridge.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication and general construction knowledge.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Highly as I face new challenges every day
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mace Group to a friend?
Great company with lots of support for apprentices.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mace Group?
Work hard and present yourself professionally