1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I accompany a fully qualified engineer and assist with jobs
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed it very much as I have had a chance to do things I don't usually get to do
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's very organised and always keeps to schedule
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The support I need is always there so I'm never left to struggle
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
The support I receive is very helpful
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps a massive amount because it gives me the knowledge to excel in my activities
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Centrica British Gas to a friend?
They give good service
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Centrica British Gas?
Study the line of work and be confident