1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Very hands on, learning different system on the boiler
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yeah I have developed new skills like effected communication with customer
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy learning new thing
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It’s not too, could be better
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I got a lot for support were needed
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I get a lot of support
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It’s seem to be going alright
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Centrica British Gas to a friend?
I think it’s a good company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Centrica British Gas?
Just work hard and keep your heads down