1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Data analysis and supporting the splunk system
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned communication skills as well as IT skills such as using SQL and SPL
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The program is okay
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program is somewhat structured but suffers due to lockdown
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There is some support provided but there are areas that are lacking
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Very limited support is provided
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend NatWest to a friend?
They are not a bad company and have some nice and helpful people working for them
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NatWest?
Look at their website and repeat it in your own words, saying that you have done the role before also helps