1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Reworking faults on vehicles to achieve higher quality.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how the trims on cars come apart and techniques on improving fitment
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
meetings every other week to catch up.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Weekly days at college to complete course required.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend?
Good pay and benefits. Lots of scope to progress.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group?
Ensure you are familiar with the job description before interviews.