Receptionist at Whitbread

2020
Yeovil
May 2021

Connect with Whitbread

As a premier inn receptionist I sort out Checking in guests, organising housekeepers, checking rooms once cleaned, taking payments, general tidying, making delivery orders, making new reservations, sorting out old reservations, making phone calls and filing paperwork.

I have learned how to set out word documents and have improved on my customer service do's and don't.

I have found it hard but it has been a good push for me

Very well structured

Very good support from both my deputy manager and Hotel manager

The support has been amazing

This has given me load more confidence and the material I have learned I have been able to use

Pre covid yes.

9a. Would you recommend Whitbread to a friend?

I have been able to climb within whitbread even in the short time I have been with them

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Whitbread?

Take every opportunity given to you