1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a test operations Technician, I test Formula 1 engines and components.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned a lot about how to act, respect and speak in an working environment, I have also learnt a lot about new engineering technologies and I'm currently undertaking my HNC in Engineering.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme as I am always learning new, I enjoy working with others at work and made so good friends.
4. How valued do you feel by Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains?
I feel very valued at Mercedes HPP, because everyone understands that you do help to company move forward the same as everyone else.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very well structured, this allows me to finish my apprenticeship and concentrate on gaining more qualifications as well as concentrating on work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive plenty of support from my training provided when needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive plenty of support and encouragement to do better from my employer to make me a valuable to the company.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of opportunities given to you outside of work.
9. Would you recommend Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains to a friend?
its a unique experience and you gain a lot of experience and knowledge of a high intensity working environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains?
Its a hard course to complete, but it also the most rewarding job.