- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle?
Analyzing finance data and creating reports
lots of new data analyzing communication skills
completely but quit stressful
quite structured but I am quite flexible
lots if I need help
lots of study time
go for it
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
Gatwick Airport (LGW), Horley, Gatwick RH6 0NP, UK