- 1. Please give an overview of what your work experience involved:
- 2. What training and skills development did you learn from your work experience?
- 3. To what extent did you enjoy your work experience?
- 4. How well organised was your work experience?
- 5. How much did you learn about the company culture and what it would be like to work there?
- 6. How much did your work experience help you in deciding on your future career path?
- 7. Were you paid or reimbursed for this experience?
- 8. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees?
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
My work experience involves recruiting candidates for Inspire ATA's apprenticeship program. This means putting up adverts for the position, then reviewing the applications and taking the best suited candidates to interview. Interviewing is a great part of the job, because you get a feel of the applicant and get to see how passionate they are about the apprenticeship. After this preliminary interview they will hopefully shine for us and be passed onto the employer!
I have received training and been given general advice about the job by everyone on the Inspire ATA team. I am constantly learning and growing because no question is too silly and everyone is willing to drop what they are doing to help at any point.
I didn't know it was possible to enjoy work this much.
The software that Inspire ATA uses makes working and communicating with other colleagues really easy. They're very quick to order new equipment for us when needed.
Everyone is really friendly and so inclusive of the apprentices and work experience employees.
It has given a really honest insight into what the industry is actually like. This been helped by talking with co-workers and mentors, as well as being trusted with certain responsibilities from the beginning of the work experience.
Paid. They are very on the ball with reimbursing you.
Yes, Inspire ATA is very social.
Employee well-being is definitely their priority. They have such an amazing focus on mental health, as well as supporting and growing their employees.
Tailor your work and school experience very specifically to the position. Give yourself a lot of credit for your strengths and tell us all about them!
Sales, Marketing & Procurement