- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
I am a teaching assistant and I care and safeguard pupils as well as support their learning and development their skills. I help out with lessons, take over lessons and support lessons. I also help get resources for the lessons planned
I have gained at lot of confidence and been able to develop my skills within the classroom environment and I am able to control a class of pupils and support their behaviour
I throughly enjoy my apprenticeship and all the aspects that come with it. I enjoy my coursework as well as my practical work as well.
It is very well structured and organised. I know what I’m doing and where I will be going and what I’ve got to do in the future with my apprenticeship. I’ve been given full support throughout everything
I receive all of the support I need. I’ve been given personalised support for me, my employer cares about my well being and how much I can do and cope with (coursework wise)
I support all the support I need and more. I’m given different types of support too. I get calls as well as materials to help support me. I am lily grateful for everything my employer has done for me
With my course, I am able to know the details of my job role and I am able to know what responsibilities I have as well as know what procedures I have to do in different situations I come across in my job
I do not have any extra-curricular activities. I prefer to be fully committed to my job and in my free time I do things I enjoy such as reading and seeing my friends
They have fully supported me and given me next steps advice after my apprenticeship with them. I feel that they fully care about my career development and my working skills development as well. They have been very supportive with my coursework and my well-being
Always tell them if you feel like things are too much or you require extra support in different areas. They are always happy to support and help you with any problems you come across during your apprenticeship
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare