1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
kitchen leader . Making products , team support , managment support , checking deivery , quality check control waste and doing ordering
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, leaning customer profile and how company built up their brand . Doing marking share .
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
to knowing more what customers thought and how the marking around my shop. it is new for me and need more practice .
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
we have activity to do in every section , after we done need to upload to training system . they always welcome us to ask questions even work relative. we meet every 4-6 weeks , she is helping me a lot .
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
if i need some data , i can ask my manager to find if he couldnt find , he will ask HR Team . they are very supporting us .
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
we need to study first after we meet we start from every section to build up system for me to let me understand more . she is very nice , paitent person cause i dont really good at english.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
just start on March , and i work in kitchen much more so it is hard for me to understand customers profile . i need more pratice or need more support from my floor leader
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
so far we dont have too much cause during lockdown . so or later if we can arrange we will do with other team together to do so social events.
9a. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
love to give people oppotunaty to learn new things . supporting people what they need .
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
it is very hard job but can learn a lot if you are new in hospitality .