kitchen leader at Pret A Manger

2021
May 2021

Connect with Pret A Manger

7.4/10

kitchen leader . Making products , team support , managment support , checking deivery , quality check control waste and doing ordering

yes, leaning customer profile and how company built up their brand . Doing marking share .

to knowing more what customers thought and how the marking around my shop. it is new for me and need more practice .

we have activity to do in every section , after we done need to upload to training system . they always welcome us to ask questions even work relative. we meet every 4-6 weeks , she is helping me a lot .

if i need some data , i can ask my manager to find if he couldnt find , he will ask HR Team . they are very supporting us .

we need to study first after we meet we start from every section to build up system for me to let me understand more . she is very nice , paitent person cause i dont really good at english.

just start on March , and i work in kitchen much more so it is hard for me to understand customers profile . i need more pratice or need more support from my floor leader

so far we dont have too much cause during lockdown . so or later if we can arrange we will do with other team together to do so social events.

9a. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?

love to give people oppotunaty to learn new things . supporting people what they need .

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?

it is very hard job but can learn a lot if you are new in hospitality .