1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work on tills and mainly focus on customers and service. I also am training to become a qualified Barrista so I'm mostly on coffee which I really enjoy however my main role is Team Member.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt how to use my initiative and build my confidence up. I also learnt how to communicate more clearly and enage with people.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
10/10... except for the early mornings
4. How valued do you feel by Pret A Manger?
Very valued, I feel respected and appreciated.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured and organised, I learn so much and I take everything into account.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get so much support, I can email my training provider whenever and I feel comfortable to talk to them about anything.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support because I'm constantly getting feedback and I can talk to my employer about anything.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Yes it's more than enough but more would be appreciated of course.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yeah, there's a lot of places I can branch out to because of Pret.
9. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
I enjoy working at Pret because of it's great service and team members. Pret is an enjoyable place to work at.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
Go for it!!
More from Pret A MangerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!