1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm a participant of the programme and it means continuously filling in a book an course work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to finance my money with the aims of savings
Learnt how to be confident at work and how to persuade and negotiate with confidence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Fully. I always enjoy the meetings and get together
4. How valued do you feel by Pret A Manger?
Very valued and highly appreciated Like a member of a family not a company
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Always very organised as well planned
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
any questions answered and always there to be a help and aid me
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Similar to that of the trainer Always there for me and to be a help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Perfectly. Gives me enough o cover costs and savings
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Plenty. Always opportunities to grow and develop
9. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
Really friendly and really intent on giving a great product and service
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
Be open to change and pressure
You'll be stretched but if taken properly you'll grow!
More from Pret A MangerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!