1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a team member in a busy retail, customer-orientated environment. I have taken on the role as a barista and I have to work under pressure and deal with all kinds of different customers every single day as well as being the buzz of the shop and creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have became extremely more confident and my team work and cooperation skills have improved well
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Pret A Manger?
In sixth months I have progressed to Barista and do opens by myself, I feel very valued and have been rewarded well with gift vouchers and "WOW" cards
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised and the sessions are always well structured and prepared
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am supported by my team and by head office l, always giving me feedback
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager is always very enthusiastic towards me and always supportive and caring. I know I can always talk to her if I need to.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good, chance of a bonus each week if you pass mystery shopper.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes lots of opportunities and Pret parties. Staff are rewarded very well and are looked after very well. Each key role offers a special training course at the Pret Academy in London.
9. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
Fun and brings out the best of you! Always opportunity to progress and climb up the career ladder fast
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
Be confident and believe in yourself. Work hard and be passionate!
More from Pret A MangerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!